Sunday, April 5, 2015

ClearlyContacts.ca- Alternate Fit Glasses

I've always been a huge fan of plastic framed glasses. The unfortunate thing about them is that the nose pad area is a one size fits all situation. It either sits on your face well or it doesn't. This is all dependent on whether you a have a high nose bridge. The majority Asians have a very flat bone structure and low nose bridge. I saw this dog on the street couple summers ago and found that the resemblance between me and him were uncanny.


Despite my non existent nose bridge, that didn't stop me from purchasing plastic framed glasses. I remember trying a pair of Chanels on with a cute little bow on the side and thinking I had to have them even though they kept sliding down my nose. That was when I became a full time granny and part time sexy secretary.

Clearlycontacts.ca reached out to me about their new Alternate Fit Collection that caters towards those who have a broad nose bridge, wide forehead, or high cheekbones. I ordered a Derek Cardigan Af7527 in black but realized that they were way to big for my face.

Super cute frames, but the stars did not align for us.


I sent them back and went to the Queen West retail location in Toronto to try on Derek Cardigan AF 7523  before reordering just to ensure that they were going to fit. (If you reside in Vancouver or Toronto, you're in luck because both cities have retail locations!) I absolutely love these glasses (the associates also did an amazing job adjusting them) and would recommend this collection to anyone who has a broad or flat nose bridge!








1 comment:

  1. looks a super comfy outfit! ripped jeans are always my go-to
    Willow and Park

    ReplyDelete