Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August Babyyy

Happy August!!! So much has happened since I last posted. I started a new job, celebrated a birthday, and just got back from the music festival Osheaga in Montreal. In more blog related news, I collaborated with my photographer friend Ronnel for the first time. You can see some of his other work here

The Free People skirt I'm wearing in this photo is probably one of my favorite purchases this summer. It's super flowy and makes me feel like a total gypsy. I usually don't shop at Free People because it's a little over my budget.  However, there's a Free People sample sale booth that never fails to show up at the biannual CAFTCAD movie wardrobe sale. Those who live in the Toronto area should definitely check it out!








 

 
And for shits and giggles. Paying tribute to all those awkward head against graffiti headshots that people do. P.S I really do love ramen.
  Skirt- Free People // Boots- Target // Watch- Urban Outfitters // Rings- Durumi


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post babes! Love the piccies <3 xo Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) I'm glad you're back ;)

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete