Thursday, June 12, 2014

Superdry Collaboration- Favourite Things: Toronto

A couple weeks ago the clothing brand Superdry asked me to give my two cents on all of my favorite spots to go to in Toronto for their blog.  They created this super cute map with all my picks on it! Ch-ch-check it out :)



1. The best café would have to be the board game café Snakes and Latte!

2. One of my all time favorite restaurants is Guu (398 Church Street). It's an Izakaya restaurant that you can be found in both Vancouver and Toronto.  The atmosphere is energetic with servers and chefs yelling out hello and goodbye in unison every time someone enters and leaves. The food is tasty beyond imaginable and prices are set pretty reasonably.  

3. For a more casual bar, I would recommend the Supermarket (268 Augusta Ave).  Amazing Asian inspired food, live music, dance parties…there’s always something fun going on there. 

5. I’m really into fitness and am obsessed with taking classes at Brass Vixens (721 Queen St West & 577 Yonge St) right now. They have a wide range of classes like pole dance, burlesque, aerial fitness, yoga, sexy hip hop, and chair dance!


6.  I love to eat at all times of the day/night, so naturally my favorite bars serve food as well.  For a sophisticated yet cozy bar, I would highly recommend West Bar (510 King West).

8/9. I’m also huge on vintage shopping, some of my favourite stores are Stella Luna (1627 Queen St West), The Public Butter (1290 Queen St West), 69 Vintage (1100 Queen St West), and Vintage Mix 1 (186 Ossington Ave)

10. For heavenly mouth watering homemade Gelato and Sorbetto, check out Boreal Gelato (1312 Queen Street West)!

PS If anyone is interested in more vintage shopping in Toronto, I've included the cutest hand drawn vintage shopping map that Vintage Mix 1 gave me a couple years ago. (They also had them rolled them up like a treasure map too!)




1 comment:

  1. Hehe, awesome! If I ever visit Toronto I'll know where to go :D

    ReplyDelete