Monday, June 2, 2014

Minion Life

Last weekend I worked as a photographer for my friend Alex's photobooth for Anime North.  It's one of those events where everyone goes all out and spends months making their costumes. I originally planned on being super sexy Lara Croft (my childhood hero) but couldn't find the right guns. I decided to dress up as the next best sexy thang...a minion ( I am absolutely obsessed with Despicable Me). It's one of those animated characters that I can really relate to.  They're clumsy and silly. Obsessed with bananas, and love to make weird noises.  

On the last day I decided to wear a dino kigurumi dragon onsie (another scandalous choice) as I had it lying around the house. And by wear I mean put on at the end of my shift to take photos because it was sweltering HOT in there. It was so much fun dressing up and I can't wait for next year!

Happy Monday everyone!!!











2 comments:

  1. Cute!! The minion outfit would be perfect for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete