Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HBO Canada- Game of Thrones Exhibit

Last Sunday I got to geek out at Game of Thrones Exhibition help at the Tiff Lightbox! It's always nice seeing costumes and props up close because I feel like the lighting and the way things are filmed on screen doesn't do it justice.  I unfortunately lent out my DSLR the weekend I went to this exhibit, so enjoy these photos taken with an iphone 4 that has been dropped on the ground numerous times thanks to my butter fingers! It's a miracle my phone still works!


















2 comments:

  1. The show sucks ballz, but damn their costumes are a masterpiece, can't argue with that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--- the costumes are insanely detailed! My husband is addicted to the show, and sometimes I watch it with him. Although I am pretty sure he hates that because I always ask a million questions!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete