Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Acid Wash + Lace

Summer is finally here!!! Feels like they skipped Spring altogether.  The weather was also PMSing yesterday with sunshine, clouds, pouring rain, and thunder.  The great thing now is that I can actually do these outfit posts without pretending I'm actually warm standing outside in the snow wearing what may as well be nothing.  Warmer weather also means that the film is getting busier. Hence these photos were taken outside of the studio during lunch break on a show that I'm working on.

PS How cute is the high waisted acid wash skirt? I haven't been to Bluenotes since I was in highschool. I popped in to look for my minion costume for Anime North and was so surprised at how cute and inexpensive everything was at regular price. Plus they had a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on when I went!








Lace Top- Urban Outfitters // Skirt- Bluenotes // Boots- Target // Bag- Kimchi and Blue Urban Outfitters // Sunglasses- Tom Ford

Photos: Lex Sibul 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, we skipped Spring here too :D It's been so hot I got sunburned and now I'm peeling skin like a snake, ew!
    Love this outfit, the skirt is so rad with the crochet top, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit, so cute!

    Xo
    Sydney (http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is from bluenotes?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete