Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Beginnings

Believe it or not, this is my first outfit post since last November and the first one of 2014! It's been hard finding a photographer who is willing to be just as dedicated as I am towards this blog. I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that my old friend Tim Bettridge is now my official photographer! There will definitely be a change in style of photography because Tim is a hipster and likes to shoot using film.  The images take time to develop and are scanned into the computer.  

However, I'm excited for what's to come and we're determined to make this a weekly thing! Also, HUGE thanks for the readers who have stuck by me all these years and still continue to comment even though I had pretty much dropped off the face of the earth. 

xoxo







 Sweater- GU (Japan) // Skirt- random store in Korea ;) // Cat Tights- 3coins (Japan) // Clutch- Accessory by SSFW (Korea) // Watch- Michael Kors // Ring- Follie Follie // Necklace- BCBG //Shoes- Aldo

4 comments:

  1. I love those tights!! I think everyone drops off the earth in the blogging world every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd eventually come back with another outfit post :D I love the milky sweater and the kitten tights ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!! the photography looks amazing too!! keep up the awesome work!
    Fashion Week in Toronto? I will be going to a few shows, and how about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this Outfit
    and i hope you will post more often (welcome bnack btw)
    i adore the socks the most
    so cute
    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete