Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

It's been awhile since I've posted but I managed to do a quick DIY nail art for Valentines Day.  Usually I'm not a huge fan of this over commercialized holiday, but I was feeling festive lat night and whipped this look up!

You will need 
- White Nail Polish (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear)
- Red Nail Polish ( Essie- She's Pampered)
- Glitter polish
- Top Coat
- Dotting Tool (I used the back of a concealor brush)
- Small paint brush



 Paint your nails alternating between red and white.
 
Create small dots using a dotting tool (ebay is a good place for this) or the back of a makeup brush. *Takes a bit of practice and precision making sure there isn't too much polish on the tool in order to create similar sized dots.

 Create a heart at the tip of your nail by using a small paint brush. Start off with painting a V like outline. Then slowly build it up so the corners are rounded. *Totally optional, but I added some glitter on top of the white to add a bit of sass


You can also follow me on instagram 'liaglassoffashion' for more nail looks! Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: