Saturday, November 2, 2013

Word Mastercard Fashion Week Day 3 + Behind the Scenes

The last day of fashion week for me was bitter sweet as it was cut short by my trip to New York (stay tuned for pictures!) I've met so many lovely people and have learned a lot about the fashion industry and photography from attending these shows!

The two shows I attended were Matthew Gallagher and Mackage. I loved all the flowy garments and the color palette that was used for the collection. There was also this white gorgeous jumpsuit with beautiful draping on the sides (see below). Mackage had some amazing edgy yet feminine pieces in their collection. I absolutely adored the high waisted shorts with the sheer skirt on top. Oh! And my dear friend Sabina from IVillage did an interview with Elisa and Eran from Mackage which I had the pleasure of sitting in on. You can check it out here!




Matthew Gallagher 






Mackage





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! The whole thing sounds very exciting and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete