Saturday, November 16, 2013

LAST POST

I have some super exciting news! A couple weeks ago I decided to go on an impromptu trip. Mainly due to how slow work was. So in 10 hours I'll be hoping onto a plane to go to Japan where I'll be meeting my parents.  I'll be spending a little of two weeks in Japan hitting up Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Tokyo, Hakone, Asakusa, Nikko, and Yamanshi. Then I'll be traveling to Korea by myself for 13 days stopping by Busan, Jeju, and Seoul.  I'm really nervous but excited as I'll be traveling in a foreign country by myself for the first time! Finally, I'll be arriving back in Vancouver mid December just in time for the holidays.  

I'm off to do some speed packing... but I can't wait to share my experience with all of you when I get back! (Yes, I'm leaving the baby aka macbook pro behind) It's going to be a computer free trip!






Dress- Forever 21 // Leather Jacket- Theory // Toque- H&M // Bag- H&M // Boots- Aldo //Necklace- Little Burgundy

3 comments:

  1. Yupiieeee! ^_^ Great news! Can't wait for the trip photos :D
    Also, loving the outfit to the extreme!!!! The dress is such a cool piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Japan and S. Korea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo, sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what you have to show us when you get back!

    ReplyDelete