Friday, November 8, 2013

Dreams

Two weekends ago I went down to New York to visit the BFF who is currently doing her masters at Parsons. It's been a struggle keeping each other posted with every miniscule detail in our lives as I've been super busy with work and she has been busy with school. However, we picked it up where we last left it.  It was literally 4 days of just shits and giggles. 

I love that feeling you get when you haven't seen someone for a long time, but it feels like no time has passed.

Hope ya'll have a lovely weekend!






Jacket- Forever 21 // Pants- Forever 21 // Scarf- H&M // Shoes- Aldo // Bag- H&M // Sunglasses- Chanel

1 comment:

  1. Love that Scrabble ring! I know the feeling. My best friend from high school and I are like that. We only talk on the phone like once every 4 months, but it's like we never really missed a beat!

    ReplyDelete