Monday, October 28, 2013

World Mastercard Fashion Week Day 1+2

Another fashion week in Toronto has come to an end.  Unfortunately, I was only there sporadically for the first 3 days as I'm currently in New York visiting the BFF. Here are some of my favourite designs for the collections I did see.  Out of all the shows I saw the first two days, my favourite had to be Melissa Nepton and Laura Seigel.  Their collections are always so feminine and flirty!

PS. All these summer and spring collections are making me wish it was summer already! Anyone ever wish winter would just magically skip a year?


Melissa Nepton





Mercedes Benz Start Up- Pedram Karimi


Mercedes Benz Start Up- Hip and Bone



Mercedes Benz Start Up-Malorie Banovich



Mercedes Benz Start Up- Matiere Noire



Mercedes Benz Start Up-Faded Lifestyle


Mercedes Benz Start Up-Dreamboat Lucy



Mercedes Benz Start Up-Liza Faulkner


Mercedes Benz Start Up-HD Homme


Travis Taddeo






Laura Siegel





JNBY






Beaufille




No comments:

Post a Comment