Tuesday, October 1, 2013

eShakti Review: Little men and Rooster!

eShakti recently reached out to me to do a review for one of their products.  They're a company that specializes in customized garments that are made specifically to your measurements. Some options include changing the neckline, taking out the pockets, or adding a longer sleeve.  

I picked this dress because it was absolutely adorable and quirky. It had rows roosters and little men in top hats holding hands. How could I say no? It was also one of those dresses that can be worn during summer but can easily be transitioned into fall with a light jacket.







They currently have a couple promotions going on including 20% off introductory offer, $25 gift coupon if it's your first time ordering, and a buy 2 get 1 free promotion! 

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes my favorite things in my closet are the silliest. They have the most personality! If you can't poke fun at yourself through your clothes, I mean...c'mon! Personally I love all things that have french bulldogs or mushrooms on them. Weird combo, I know.


    Here's to happy transitional piece shopping! (It seriously just needs to become FALL fall already)

    :) Ewa

    http://ewalooksattheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! :)

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete