Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Indian Summer: Part Deux

The weather in Toronto has been absolutely disappointing lately. It's only early September and the fall jackets and boots are already infesting the streets. Somehow, I am writing this post in my booty shorts while simultaneously eating ice-cream from the tub.  The temperatures were at a smashing 34.9 degrees celsius but felt like 40 degrees + with humidity.

My posts continue to be scarce and sporadic because of how busy work is. I haven't even had time to check out any photos from NYFW. Let me know if there if you have a favourite!  I'm thankful for all your comments. You guys keep me going.  I promise to get back to them soon. Have a lovely week everyone!






Tank- Banana Republic / Skirt- Aritzia / Shoes- Little Burgundy / Bag- Calvin Klein / Ring- The Bay / Necklace- Tiffany's

6 comments:

  1. I laughed at the Miley Cyrus reference. Somebody recently photoshopped her skills by replacing Robin Thicke with famous works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous skirt! U look amazzzzing and those heels are amazzzing!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic look Lia! I feel your pain. People are already busting out their fall gear and I still want to wear my summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your skirt Lia! <3

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete