Sunday, August 25, 2013

Indian Summer

I'm quite ashamed of the number of posts that have been published this month.  August is coming to an end and this is post #2! I'm on quite a roll if you ask me. It has continued to be a busy month in the film world.  I've been working on a couple of shows like Beauty and the Beast, Warehouse 13 and new teen period show on CW. 

Im also quite depressed as summer coming to an end. Even though it is still hovering the mid 20's here in Toronto, you can still feel the chill in the air in the mornings and night. WINTER IS COMING YA'LL. 

Hope you all have a lovely week!




Dress- Urban Outfitters // Sandals- Aldo Accessories // Clutch- Asos // Watch- Michael Kors // Ring- Jessica Fang // Hair clasp- Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. I'm kinda glad summer's over, though I live in the southern United States. It's gets way too hot down here, so winter is nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair clasp is so gorgeous! I've just moved into New England in the US and it's definitely still warm, but I can feel the autumn breeze starting to work its way through :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Brace yourself, winter fashion is coming" :D

    Hope you get back to regular posting dear, really miss those posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clutch is amazing!
    i love Asos hah
    I love August cause it's the end of winter, so i'm kinda in a different mood than you hah
    xox

    ReplyDelete