Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Floral Punch

I haven't been posting much these past few months as my main squeeze and beloved photographer has left me for someone else... aka the Big Apple. I've also been busy with film work this month this month.  For example I started work at 5:30 pm on Sunday and ended work at 6:00 am on Monday. There's nothing like going to work when the sun is starting to go down and leaving work when the sun is coming up. I'm pretty sure I was unable to form coherent sentences by the end of that day. I finally got a day off on Monday and bribed someone to take these photos for me!

Hope ya'll have a lovely week!







Dress- Top Shop // Shoes- Vince Camuto // Clutch- Aldo Accessories // Ring- Aldo Accessories

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! Adore the back details!

    Ash
    ftashion
    ashlapin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is adorable! <3

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dress!
    Thanks for leaving on note on my blog! Hope to keep in touch
    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete