Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Studded Tulip

It's been a while since I've done a blog post even though I should have plenty of time on my hands.  My days usually consist of browsing the interwebs for job leads, reading motivational and self help books like Think & Grow Rich, getting my swag on in hip hop class, and mourning over the fact that Adam Levine is now engaged (I could literally hear hearts breaking all over the world). I'm also getting back in the swing of things by working on some creatives in hopes of adding new work to my recently finished website! You can check out my styling portfolio here!

Hope you're all having a lovely week!






 
Dress- Forever 21 // Shoes- Aldo // Bag- Top Shop // Watch- Michael Kors // Rings- Aldo Accessories

6 comments:

  1. Haha, its a pain in the ass graduating from college :-D Best of luck on the job hunt!
    I really miss your posts :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Loving the studded handbag and hp case too!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this stunning outfit Lia! The dress looks amazing and I'm head over heels for the back detailing.

    Thanks for all your kind comments in my previous blog posts! I'm pretty behind in responding to everyone :P I think my bf just finished reading Think & Grow Rich.. definitely something I should get into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bag. I love your nail colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Love your dress, you look gorgeous

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete