Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blue Ceramic

Let's be honest, many popular fashion or personal style blogs that we read, feature pieces that we could never really afford as a student (unless you get money thrown at you from various people, or a student who had a job that could pay for all these hefty purchases). I had neither. My recent status from being university student. to recent graduate. to unemployed starving artist, doesn't exactly warrant a spending spree. In order to save money, I limit myself to primarily sale merchandise.  I put this outfit together with the theme of looking fashionable without selling a kidney.

$7.50 Garage- chiffon shirt
$15.00 H&M- jeans
$8.00 Aldo Accessories- midi rings
$3.80 Forever 21- Spiked Ring
$5.00 Urban Outfitters- bag

*Gladiator Sandals- Nine West (They're from a couple years back but from what I remember they were under $20 at the outlet)
*Watch- Michael Kors (I realize this isn't really an inexpensive item. However you can save money by opening a credit card at Macy's and purchasing it at 20% off, Canadians get 15% off at Macy's)






P.S I also LOVE David's Tea. If you purchase a mug, you can get cold teas for $1 the whole summer!

12 comments:

  1. love the rings and your nails!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to say women have a much easier time finding good clothing at a clearance rack. The demand for fashion is so high that decent stuff often hits the clearance sticker.

    Men's clothing however, those clearance racks look like a charity bin with organization. The only time you can get a good deal is when seasons change. Buy and seal it up for later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm an expert in finding cheaper clones of expensive brand clothes. You do what you gotta do :-D
    Awesomelooky ^_^ The watch is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a beautiful outfit! I love Davids Tea too! My favorite is their cream earl grey.

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful! Love the pics.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    You look absolutely adorable today, I love your trousers!

    Have a fantastic week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, those pants and that bag are so pretty!

    Yes Brandy Melville opened one location on Granville Street in Vancouver, right beside our Urban Outfitters haha. I work at the Pacific Centre Guest Services and so many teeny-boppers ask me where the store is everyday... It almost turns me off the store but I try not to hold that against B.M. I saw one in San Fran too and it made me want to try the one in Canada!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love hte pop of red with the bag! too cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes as a student or someone who recently graduated you need to dig through those sales racks! Cute ring and sandals.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures, you look so pretty.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are not only one who can't afford expensive stuffs. I do have a job, but still can't afford it. And I think style is not about being able to buy designers stuffs, but to create good looking outfit even for less money. You definitely has a good sense of style.



    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete