Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Update: Graduation + OOTD+ Mosaic Nails

I've officially graduated today! It was unfortunate that the weather was so horrendous which resulted in everyone cramped under sheltered areas trying to take a decent picture. Today is another quick but jam packed post with a couple pictures from graduation, a recent nail tutorial I did for AX3 Battery, and a recent outfit I wore.

I super love these girls! Wouldn't have survived my four years without them.


So I ordered from JustFab for the first time and these were the shoes I got. Have you guys used it? Makes me a little nervous knowing that they have your info on file and if you forget to opt out that month they automatically charge you.
 

 

 Peplum and Jeans- Zara // shoes- JustFab // Bracelets- Forever 21

I also recently did a nail tutorial for AX3 Battery.  If you want to learn how to achieve this look, click here!

8 comments:

  1. You looked amazing! Love your top!
    Congrats on your graduation x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am madly in love with that peplum. fits and looks perfect on you x congrats on graduatingggg
    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz on your graduation! I know this must be a super exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your graduation <3 love your shoes and nails so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on graduating! totally in love with that peplum top and jeans, you look stunning! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I just graduated too!!! :))))) Love the peplum and your heels!!

    http://tsizesmall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! So love this look? Wanna follow each other? :-)

    http://shoeaholicandmore.com

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete