Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cuba: Pt 1

A couple weeks ago I went on a one week trip to Varadero Cuba with three other friends.  The vacation was a bit impromptu as I wasn't planning to go on a grad trip.  Looking back now, the whole week is a bit of a blur. We spent lots of time at the beach, swam with the dolphin, went on a cruise, snorkeled, visited farmlands, and toured Havana.  I also received the most bug bites I've ever had in my life...46, while everyone else had 4-5. I'll keep this post short as it will be picture heavy!

























5 comments:

  1. One place I literally am not allowed to go. Since the trade embargo in the 60's, Americans have been forbidden to travel there.

    A bit of a shame, especially for Cuban's sake. Their economy would improve vastly with American tourism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go to Cuba, it really is a shame that Americans can't visit :\ Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post. really.
    xxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice pictures and very beautiful girls (you and your friends i mean)

    ReplyDelete