Friday, June 21, 2013

Ammmurrica

Last week I visited Penn's Cave and Glenn State park with my family. It was suppose to rain most of the 3 days we were there.  Luckily the weather was good to us... for once. It was absolutely beautiful there at Glenn State park where there were tons of waterfalls and a long hiking trail.  These pictures were taken outside of Penns Cave. Underneath the field was a water cavern that stayed 52 degrees F year round!




 T-Shirt- Pizza Cut Five // Jacket- Danier Leather // Skirt- F21 // Shoes- Converse // Ring- F21 // Bag- Top Shop

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit!
    wwww.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love your top and your bag looks amazing!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so peaceful! When I was younger I was always so preoccupied with living in cities but now...I think I'd be quite happy in the country. With lots of land, sun, clean air and many pets...

    ReplyDelete