Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beginnings

I'm finally back in the blogging world after taking a break for over two months. So much has happened, I've finally graduated and have recieved my official letter of graduation. (You have no idea how many times I have woken up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking that I failed a course or forgot to take a required course). I also just got back from a one week trip in Cuba! 

I'm excited for all my future posts... but they're still a work in progress. So today I'm uploading a OOTD from three months ago that I forgot to post. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!





 Shirt- W118 by Walter Baker // Pants- Zara // Shoes- Jessica Simpson // Bag- Aldo // Double Skull Ring- Jessica Fang // Cross Ring- Jessica Fang // Skull Midi Ring- Aldo 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!! :D
    And yay, you're back! Can't wait for future posts! ^^

    www.joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your graduation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your rings!!! Congrats on graduating!!!!

    xo, Lizz
    www.ElizzabethHope.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, about time you showed up!!! Congrats on the graduation, don't eve leave us again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, i like your floral pants :)
    Your trip to Cuba certainly very enjoyable. Right? I'll be waiting for next posting !

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back and congratulations on completing another chapter of your life! I'm looking forward to upcoming blog posts girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so pretty!

    julsonworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete