Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finish the Verse

I've never been a huge fan of musicals, so when my momma wanted to go see Les Miserables I didn't know what to expect.  I found the movie and bit lengthy therefore allowing plenty of time for my imagination to run wild. 

I spent most of my time...
1. Playing finish the verse with myself. 
2. Imagining how much better life would be if we all sang as opposed to speaking. Think of all the sensitive situations we can diffuse by bringing out that falsetto. Breakups would be more entertaining and lectures may or may not be more interesting.

Overall it was a decent movie, but if I had to choose a version, it would definitely be this one.


Thought I would throw in pictures of my recent nails.  Not sure where you can purchase this in America but Essie Fair Game is pretty close to the blue grey that came with the set!



 


2 comments:

  1. I want a musical moment. I think it would make life funnier. Also as nail addict, love the set you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about Les Mis! It admittedly is a good movie but found my mind wandering and wondering how much friggin longer they could make it than the other movie version that I actually do enjoy watching... Also, I like musicals but when a movie has more singing than dialogue, I start to lose it. :P

    ReplyDelete