Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cream Puffs and Snot

How disgusting is this weather? I had to walk 15 minutes today because the streetcar was delayed. It was so cold that even my snot froze. TMI? You're welcome.

I know it's been out forever, but I recently watched Wreck-It Ralph with momma bear. It's a pretty cool concept having all these video game characters come together (reminds me of the Avengers).  When a friend asked if I recognized any of the characters/ got the references, I was like ... um Pacman? Who doesn't know Pacman though? Oh wait! There was another one. BEARD PAPA. It's pretty sad when the only other character you recognize has to do with food.

 Mango Cream Puff from Beard Papa. It truly is orgasmic.






 Shirt- Jacob // Skull Sweater- Gap Kids (from the boy’s section) // Shorts- American Eagle // tights- Hong Kong // Boots- Shoe Republic from Tobi //  Backpack- Urban Outfitters // Scrabble Ring- Etsy // Square Ring- Old Gold Boutique

17 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I know how you feel, it's super freezing where I live too. Luckily, though the trolley system here has been pretty stable as of late (crossing my fingers though)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see Wreck it ralph, but had to wait. 2012 had a lot of great movies. I want to see Les Misrables next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Awesome tights, dear :)
    Would you like to follow each other, be the way? Let me know, please! ♥
    My blog is here: 4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are lovely and the first image mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    xxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm. Food. Those cream puffs look to die for. I have yet to master the recipe! But I will - one day! ^^
    Really love your outfit too! Love the sweater! ^w^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee how you work your outfit :)
    xx,

    http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! Love the boots and the backpack.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, and the mango cream puff looks amazing

    Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
    I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!

    Have a lovely day :)

    xo

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that outfit! looks amazing!
    wanna follow each other?
    xx http://lovefashionbeautyshoes.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog- those jeans are amazing but unfortunately out of stock now
    I was once so cold I stopped shivering!
    You look great I love your backpack x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute street look babe! I'm loving everything from head to toe! The bag, the sweater, the tights are so cool! hehe thanx for the great tips for me to look big and hip!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome outfit dear, love the tights, so amazin and the sweater is so cool!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit! I love your sweater, and it's especially fun because it came from the kids section - you can find the best things there!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit. The bag,the boots,the tights, its just all so perfect.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those shoes, and so cold?! it has been -20 here! don't you complain about the cold in toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  16. are you telling me that beard papa makes an appearance in Wreck-It Ralph? brilliant! as brilliant as those fantastic tights. how do you do it in the cold with those? i would most definitely freeze my arse off...

    ReplyDelete