Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back To Reality

I got back to Toronto a couple days ago and let me tell you, a 3 hour time difference takes a toll on the body. What can I say? I'm old. So school starts on Monday 8am (barfs). It will be the first day of the last semester of University for me.  I can't believe almost four years have gone by. In a couple of months I'll have so much time on my hands that I won't know what to do with it. I hope Youtube has more cat videos by then.




Spiked Cardi- gift from mommabear // Cat tank- nümph // Jeans- 3f // Shoes- Dolce Vita // Ring- F21

8 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit, dear! I love it! Great style!
    Have a nice sunday.
    XOXO, Ladyfairy

    www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tank is definitely cute! ME GUSTA! AND I WANT IT NOW! *stamps foot*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look and i know what you mean about feeling old! but changing time zones is always rough. good luck doll!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am totally in love with ur blog! keep on the good work! its gorgeous! I follow now!!

    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle studs on your jacket!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spiked cardi is fabulous. Swoon!!! Love it.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete