Monday, December 17, 2012

Magpie Darling- Out Cast

So I have officially finally finished my 2nd last semester today!  I'm also back home in Vancouver so it's time to pig out and watch tons of television! It's a big week for finales, Dexter, The Voice, X Factor....

This was a recent magazine spread I styled for featured in Magpie Darling.  It was definitely a rough day considering how hot it was.  We also had to fight off a million bees since there was a nest hanging off of the roof on one of the houses.  I don't think they really appreciate the bright flashes come from the camera.





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous<3 I love the top with the sheer sleeves~ Pretty<3 & I'm throwing a giveaway on my blog, come check it out if you'd like ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! They were cool. You did a great job! :)

    Simple yet elegant. :)

    Ann
    dlaconicstylistah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo you're back in vancouver? I'm going there on friday for my laser eye surgery, so i don't think i can meet up unless you want to see me blind and doped up haha. damn it why are we always so geographically close but we never hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks pretty! love the color combination and the view is just nice :)

    ReplyDelete