Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Is that your Grandma's Coat?

Posts have been scarce due to exam season.  Finished my first exam today with a full bladder. After writing countless of exams, I still haven't learned to avoid drinking a whole bottle of water before or during the exam.

I haven't had to time to do any outfit so here's an old one from a couple weeks ago. This outfit is a huge mashup of all of my family's clothes.  The sweater belongs to Poppa Bear, the super cute skirt with acorns on it used to belong to Momma Bear, and the jacket belonged to my Grandma.  

Hope you are all having a lovely week!







Bow Ring- Forever 21 // Scrabble Ring- Etsy // Tights- H&M // Shoes- Aldo


6 comments:

  1. I never had that problem during exams, but I would always happen at school events like pep rallies, graduations, ring ceremonies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the prints of the skirt..and oh! the booties too. *_*

    ann
    www.dlaconicstylistah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely skirt pattern and scenery!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!
    P.P.S. your blog is very pretty. following you now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this - the clothes, the location, the lighting, your hair - everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. /reply/ Thank you for your comment! :]

    I really like how you did your hair, the boots are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete