Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baskethead

I've been making more of an effort to do cool hairstyles lately.  This is due to the fact that I've booked my next haircut appointment where I plan to cut off 8" (the minimum length for donation). I totally had a nightmare where I thought I was doing a good cause by donating my hair to the needy eg: like cancer patients.  In reality, they were just using it to make false eyelashes... Anyways, I'm rocking the 4 strand braid here. Fairly easy (thanks to youtube) it's like weaving a basket on my head, like so.






Shirt- Zara // Shorts- American Eagle // Shoes- Dolce by Dolce Vita // Sweater- Willow and Clay // Bracelet - Forever 21// Bag- Allibelle NYC

14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - I love the way your outer layer is longer than the inner outfit! So cute!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for donating your hair! Such a good cause!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love your shoes too :)

    x Gi
    http://alibimag.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning outfit! love your shoes:)
    Epiphany in Swansea BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweater!! Such a great color.

    Nice shoes as well. :)

    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you for the hair donation. Loving the blog. Thanks for stopping by mine as well. Please be sure to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that sweater is amazing!! the perfect slouch :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweater. It's the perfect shade and looks way too comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your cardigan!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post..i enjoyed much!!
    you are so talented and pretty

    From Hary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, those shoes are great!

    ReplyDelete