Monday, November 12, 2012

Fragment (Consider Revising)

So I've been pretty MIA due to all the school work that I've been tackling.  It's gotten to the point where I find myself putting iceream in the fridge and yelling "HA YOU'RE WRONG" at Microsoft word when they suggest "fragment (consider revising)". 

Hope ya'll enjoy my WTF finds by Fantich and Young.  The suit is made from human hair (I like how they don't specify which part of the body it's from.  "The lapel hairs were harvested from the back of a hairy man...we were only doing him a favour"), the buttons were made from glass eyes, and the shoes have 1050 dentures stuck at the bottom. I'm also surprised that they didn't use real teeth considering that they used real human hair. Think of the number off Tooth Fairies that could have made some serious cash selling their stock.






7 comments:

  1. Wauw. Such a cool collection! Love it

    Love Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaah very interesting, indeed! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so beautiful and inspiring!!!

    Have a great day!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so cool, what an interesting post? i have a new post up if you get a minute, i'd love your opinion! xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh! i don't think Id like to have that kind of shoes lol


    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, Am I the only one here who thinks this is really creepy? Lol. Good as far as creativity though and interesting. :-).

    ReplyDelete