Monday, November 5, 2012

Euphoria

It's been a crazy the last two weeks so I took it easy this weekend by... going to the dentist and getting my cavities filled! Nothing like spending all afternoon sitting in an uncomfortable chair with your mouth pried open for hours. I went into the dentist hoping I didn't have to get freezing and the needle but I unfortunately had small cavities on 3/5 surface of one tooth.  I was all, "can't we just clean it, fill it, sweep it under a rug and pretend it never happened"? $500 later, I was cavity free and had a numb face.

This is currently one of my favourite outfits. I absolutely adore this Walter Baker top with sheer fabric in the back and my silver scaley necklace that I found at Le Chat Perlé, a vintage store in Montreal.  And because it's an all black outfit, I decided to try out a new lip color called Euphoria by Cover Girl in hopes of channeling my inner Jessica Stam!
 




Top- W118 by Walter Baker, Jeans- 3f, Boots- Dolce Vita, Bag- Allibelle. Necklace- vintage

23 comments:

  1. lia, you look classically beautiful! ugh about the dentist. i bet you're glad that's over. right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that metallic necklace<3 & black is always beautiful~


    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful necklace and I love your wedges!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 500$, damn, were those fillings made of gold? :-D Ah, yes, the outfit is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag. The front is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can understand why you enjoy this top! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely necklace and love the modern top! This look is so simple yet chic and I hate getting cavities filled too. Never a good process.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear, you have a great blog! Want to follow each other?

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, you have such great style! I am now following your amazing blog and I LOVE your cover photo!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello honey
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you look amazing,love your style!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning! I love your shirt <3
    Please, check my blog, Chance to change
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit and your blog! You have an amazing style (:
    I'm following you now!

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bag and necklace are cute! I also love your "scrabble" header on your blog!!

    Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw such a bummer :( i hate the dentist! but you look amazing!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it from head to toe,honey!Have a great weekend;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so impressed with everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ewww 500 bucks to just getting
    your teeth filled? What a rip off
    but still.... I hope your face
    isn't so swollen!

    You look great in here c:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi :) I find your blog amazing :) so i'm following you now :) mind checking my blog? It would be really nice if you could follow me back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous! Beautiful outfit and beautiful pictures!!

    http://beamoazed.com/
    http://beamoazed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome top dear! you look chic and stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hate the dentist and getting cavities filled- totally can feel your pain (or numbness)! Love your top and the necklace, I haven't worn all black lately but you kinda make me want to try it again sometime soon :)

    Cheers,
    Debs

    ReplyDelete