Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 2: Jeremy Laing, Klaxon Howl, Cara Cheung, Sid Neigum SS13

Today was a bit hectic since I watched 4 shows, Cara Cheung, Klaxon Howl, and Sid Neigum at The Burroughs and Jeremy Laing at Andrew Richard Designs. I had 30 minutes to get from one side of town to the other during rush hour. Like a true lady, I hitchhiked to Andrew Richard Designs, and got there just as the show started. 

It's going to be another long night as I attempt to make a dress magically appear by tomorrow so I'll keep it snappy. Jeremy Laing who usually shows in New York Fashion Week decided to stay in his hometown this season.  There was a lot of different textured fabrics with amazing sheen, (my favourite, the matte shiny black in the 3rd picture) patterns, and layers.  Klaxon Howl brought back the camouflage and handlebar (props to casting, I couldn't keep my eyes off of that sexy stache). Sig Neigum had a lovely minimalist collection with lots of flowy layers.  According to Elle Canada he was inspired by " the minimalism of a surgeon's operating room."  Lastly, Cara Cheung showed her signature body con superman designs along with a couple of adorable fringed neon dresses.


Jeremy Laing






Klaxon Howl


Sid Neigum






Cara Cheung



2 comments:

  1. Such exquisite pieces - my favourites are photos one, two and three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a lot of inspirations on your blog. thanks! <3 If u want come chceck out my DIY blog at www.milavojtowicz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete