I hope you guys enjoy this nail design. I tried to keep it simple, clean, and very pink!
You will need
- scotch tape
- base color ( I used Good Morning Hope by Essie from their Breast Cancer Awareness collection)
- tip color (I used Sweet Heart by O.P.I)
- Nail art polish (Mine was from Daiso a japanese $2 store. If you can find a glitter nail art polish you can always use clear or something light, create the same outlines, then sprinkle fine glitter on top
1. Tape a piece of scotch tape diagonally on your nail. I prefer hat the thinner side is covering the natural nail tip. *make sure you press the edges of the tape into the side to ensure that polish does not creep under
2. Apply 2-3 coats and let dry
3. Remove tape
4. Apply 2-3 coats of the Nail tip color
5. Create a line that sits between the two colors on all nails except the fourth one (or whichever other finger you choose) Have the line flick out as if you were doing a cat eye look
6. Add a second line that starts at the same point but ends a little higher creating a tiny V
7. To create the breast cancer symbol, draw an X on your nail
8. Connect the top by painting a half circle
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Readers and Happy Memorial day to the US!