Friday, September 21, 2012

Twilight Rays

Maybelline Color Show in Twilight Rays 240 has to be one of my new all time favourite drug store polishes. I absolutely love the dark base (I don't think it's black black but it's pretty close) with the gold glitters that are far from uniform. 

 There isn't as much product (7mL) as China Glaze or OPI but for the price you're paying, it's totally worth it! Plus how often do you finish a whole bottle of polish? It usually thickens and dries up before you're halfway through...



 



8 comments:

  1. I also have this! Such a pretty color! It is greenish in certain lights!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nailpolish, love the little golden details.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a unique blend of black and gold! Ha, I know what you mean; I usually end up throwing away nail polish I've had for year because they dry up!

    ReplyDelete