Sunday, September 9, 2012

Indian Summer

 A sea of people
Hard cold chairs, fluorescent lights
Hyperventilate

That was the Haiku of the day which was depicted my first week of school. Aside from uncomfortable chairs that make my butt hurt, florescent lighting that give me a headache, and horrendous outfits that I can't unsee (sheer blouse with bra, skin tight leggings with thong straps pulled sky high #trashyclothesforclassyhoes) it's been a great week!

Hope ya'll had a great first week of school! And for those who don't have school... go suck a duck.





 

(And I totally forgot to take a picture of my earrings, so here they are Instagrammed)

Top- Forever 21 // High Waisted Jeans- 3F // Shoes- Urban Outfitters // Ring- Club Monaco // Bracelet and Bicycle Earrings- American Eagle // Bag- Aldo

10 comments:

  1. Well, I guess it's duck sucking for me lol! I actually just graduated last year, so I know that that back-to-school-feeling well! Luckily, though, I never had to sit through the kinds of fashion atrocities that you described!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earrings <3 Cute outfit!

    xoxo
    http://www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have school, but I don't like ducks either, maybe chicken XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tops and those earrings are so cool.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got no school but I WOULD LOVE TO EAT A PEKING DUCK WITH YOU lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit!!

    ingenioussolutionsfortheuninspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete