Friday, September 28, 2012

Dark Paradise

I don't usually wear pink just because I feel like it's almost too feminine for me.  Most of my wardrobe consists of neutrals and a LOT of black.  However I couldn't say no to this floral silk top from Zara with such a cute peter pan collar and these high waisted from 3f. 

Anyways, keeping this post short cause I'm off to my first Zumba class! Have a good weekend :)







 
Shirt- Zara // Jeans- 3f // Shoes- Forever 21 // Ring- Old Gold Boutique // Bag- Aldo

10 comments:

  1. I like your shirt! :)

    Waiting for your new post. :)

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I hat wearing pink, and I usually wear a LOT of black and white. Cute shirt though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cool! i love this post!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i am in love with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blouse


    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is so adorable!! Love your shoes too, great outfit girl! <3


    XO J

    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love peter pan collars and florals! I just got a sheer chiffon top w the same details myself :)

    Nice Lana Del Rey ref on the post title ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right sometimes pink gets too girly - but I love the pink in this outfit! It's so nice and fresh -not too girly :)

    ReplyDelete