Monday, August 27, 2012

The Holy Grail

If there has been one polish that I've been dying to get my hands on, it is the Nfu oh 061. My quest for finding the perfect silver holo first started when I saw the China Glaze OMG collection. By the time I discovered them, they became discontinued as did the silver holo Gosh and OPI had. 

There are many cons to a holo, they require many coats, scratches off easily, don't look as good with a top coat... the list goes on. But I DON'T CARE! Because this silver holo is the holy grail of polishes. I don't think these pictures even do it justice!




Do you guys have any holy grail polishes? I'll be sure to check them out!

7 comments:

  1. WOW. That polish is amazing!! Right now I'm kind of obsessed with the silver glitter polish from essie, I think it's called "Set in Stones" I pretty much just slap it on top of whatever other polish I'm wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique color! I don't think I've ever seen one like it before! I've been trying to find a glittery, metallic nail polish that doesn't look too juvenile for years now, but the search continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time
    seeing a holo glittery
    nail polish! It looks
    really beautiful c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete