Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Mint

My every growing obsession to own everything in mint green continues. I got these pants on sale at Zara for about $35 a while back.  I hardly buy anything regular price just because I know the markup for some of these products are absolutely ridiculous. Therefore, right now is the perfect time to go shopping because many stores are trying to get rid of their spring/summer clothing to make room for fall collections.

This is also the first time I rocked the fishtail braid in public. I thought with long hair, I would have more fun doing different hairstyles, but it's gotten to the point that it's so long, washing, drying, and untangling it takes up most of my time. Any recommendations for good hair products that help restore damaged hair?



 



Top- Banana Republic // Pants- Zara // Shoes- Little Burgundy // Bag- Urban Outfitters // Ring- Aldo


13 comments:

  1. I love your pants, shoes and bag ! Nice summer fresh look :)


    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint color
    You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint color and the fishtail braid!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those pants <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried all sorts of products when I had long hair, and the only thing that worked for me was Revalid. They sell all sorts of hair products. That fishbraid is fabulous! How did you do it? It seemd impossible to me o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started using Moroccan Hair oil just for the tips of my hair. it's awesome , before every morning I used to get short ends of my hair in my sink from it being so brittle and dry and now it's so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, this is a really cool outfit!
    check out my blog & we could follow each other..

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit, loveee the colour of your jeans :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey doll!!! thank you so much for your nice comments!! my blog is now hautefrugalista.com and until now remembered to rediect! visit me there so we can stay in touch!
    xoxo
    dee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pants! I've been doing a lot of shopping now as well because of the massive sales that even expensive stores are having. As far as restoring damaged hair goes, I've found that Pantene is pretty good, so maybe you should try it if you already haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I have the exact same obsession with buying things on sale, with mint colors, and the same issues with long hair! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely! I buy mostly on sale too... Love the mint color of the jeans, looks perfect on you!:)

    ReplyDelete