Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Animal shoes?!

I'm always on the lookout for new trends, so when I came across these animal shoes, I knew that these were going to be THE shoes of the year. You're welcome. One may think that these shoes are impractical but there are many* instances where you would need animal shoes.
  1. You are robbing a bank and fleeing by foot. Simultaneously you let loose your desired animal to create a diversion. (However, remember to take off your shoes halfway through your ingenious getaway or else tomorrow's headline will say "Pigs Rob Bank, Then Visits Local McDonalds")
  2.  You're one of those people who gives their dogs diamond collars, trips to the salon every week and leaves your estate to them. In an attempt to make them feel less lonely you dress up as an animal.
Image via Toxel

Image via Toxel

Image via Toxel

*and by many, I meant 2 totally logical reasons

10 comments:

  1. Interesting, I never thought of animal shoes (heck, I didn't know they even existed) being so trendy! :)

    http://www.hctroisp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure how I feel about the animal shoes, i'm on the fence.


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I love the imprints it leaves behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! The sick part is I'd wear 'em just for the footprints that would confuse all the neighborhood dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Crazy but really nice!
    Forest rangers will be surprised ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never trust a footprint...from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh darn! Those are funny! I'd love the bear pair! But they wouldn't be of much use in sunny singapore! still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah... i have never seen these before!!! these look pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete