Thursday, April 19, 2012

12 Hours- NYC

The weather in New York yesterday was so gorgeous and windy which meant full blown allergies to plant sperm. Yeah all you people who are allergic to pollen, now you know... they just trying to get jiggy but unfortunately ended up in your eye. This is a lose lose situation for both parties involved.

The bus ride back so painful as I had this guy who was like 6 "3 and had huge guns sitting next to me. I was literally working on my laptop in an upright fetal position.  When people look for a seat on the bus, I swear they automatically look for the smallest least intimating female to sit next to. In most cases that would be me. I totally should have reclaimed my territory by flexing my oiled arms resulting in muscles busting right through my shirt.





6 comments:

  1. all of these pictures are awesome. when you taking me to New York???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so adorable! Haha That's totally me too - I find the least intimidating female to sit next to on the bus/train. Hope you're having a blast in NYC. I've always wanted to just fly over, stay at the hotel and just walk around Soho. So far, the only trips to NY have been on one of those asian tours so I haven't had the chance to take in the beautiful city. Ahhh, one day.

    Glad you're redesigning your room - post up photos when you're done please! I've been all over Pinterest just looking at interior design pins haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a beautiful girl...of course everyone would want to sit next to you. If you had messy hair,stinky baggy clothes and glasses..there would still be a 5% chance of no one wanting to sit next to you. It's the curse of pretty people, dealing with creepy people :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...yeah the same goes for bush rides even in singapore! Although guys don't dare to sit next to small ladies here! It's women who look for other women to sit next to, so I get the occasional surprised look when I sit next to a guy!

    ReplyDelete