Sunday, March 18, 2012

Toronto Fashion Week Fall 2012- Day 5

 The last day of Fashion Week was absolutely painful courtesy of my philosophy paper due that morning. With only 2 hours of sleep that morning I could barely keep my eyes open in between shows. I literally went home and passed out, hence the reason why this post is a day late. Though I was contemplating on doing this tomorrow (I have been sewing a bustle for 14 hours straight today and totally feel like a sweatshop worker right now) I decided to suck it up and upload these pictures. Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend!

Saniya Khan


Arthur Mendonca



Travis Taddeo


Joeffer Caic





Rad by Rad Hourani #5 




Dare to Wear Love



8 comments:

  1. Great collections :) The Joeffer Caic is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen nearly enough pictures of Toronto Fashion Week. So glad that you shared!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so jealous of you...fashion week!!! It would be my dream. :)

    Nice blog and photos. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Cheers, Jacquie

    chicadvisor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hourani!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great collections :) really like your blog :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im studying design at george brown how bout you?

    i cant believe i totally missed out on torotn fashion weke. it's been so crazy for me at school and now it's over. I'm going to be in toronto alternative fashion week under the brand briar rose. would love if you come see the show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collections...love the Travis and Rad collection <3

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete