Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Week Day 2 OOTD

So school has been crazy busy as in it's 3:30 AM and I just got home from school. I have 4 hours to finish assignments, and apply for internships before I have to be back at school. So here's just a quick outfit post I took during the second day of Toronto Fashion Week.

Sequined tank- Joe Fresh // Pants- Zara // Jacket- second hand Danier Leather // clutch- Aldo // Mustache ring - Ebay // Sandals - You & I

Also got creeped by Fashion Photographer Lewis Merritt

Have a good weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Love the neon clutch with the pink pants, and is that a moustache ring?? how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how chic and bright this look is! Those pants paired with the neon clutch are divine together.

    You look great!

    :) Ewa

    http://ewalooksattheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clutch is amazing! I love it. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny moustache ring! and I love your banner!

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this outfit!! it so crazy but elegant :D and the moustache ring :))
    awesome! visit my blog www.chuchubook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look dear :) would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? kisses, KATEFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your outfit!!!^^
    very chiC and brilliant ;)
    i follow you on GFC :D
    can you follow me too?¿?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks sweetie, for your visit! You have great fashion style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Love the neon clutch!

    -thetwinsdiary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is lovely as are your pictures! I'm a new fan!

    Please check out my latest personal style outfit post which is being featured on the DailyBuzz Style March 9x9 challenge! http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/dailybuzz-style-9x9-personal-style-post.html

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete