Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Cat Lady Inside Me

Jason Wu's full line for Target is finally available for drooling.  Another collaboration well done! Wu does an exceptional job creating a new collection without losing his design aesthetic and continues to create clothing that is timeless and modern.

By the looks of the images and price points of each piece, I'm predicting lineups and mayhem on the release date. Like most awesome things in the fashion world they are not accessible to Canadians. Sure, I'll shed a few tears but I'll get over it and continue on my daily activities such as being a lumberjack and eating poutine.





Would you buy any of these pieces? If so which pieces?

12 comments:

  1. I posted the same thing! I am soo in love with Mr. WU. Def going to camp out the night before.

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to check out his collection! I like the second option!thanks for lovely comment!!
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will definitely be lining up at Target for this. I love the cat scarf.

    Enter my Leuer earring giveaway:

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/01/color-crush-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know he was even doing a line for Target. I like the look of it from what I see. I love that first ensemble... the black and yellow. Especially the yellow top. Really chic and basic. Thanks for writing about this, I wouldn't have known otherwise!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh the cat scarf is great! and I didn't know you went to FAT last year, i was there too! Are you planning to go this april?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I'm digging the cats!

    http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we´ve fallen in <3 with the second outfit, it´s so easy and clean...

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Thanks a lot for your sweet comment!!! I follow you on GFC!!! Hope you'll follow back!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I'm so behind, I didn't even realize this was an up and coming deal. I love everything! xx

    ReplyDelete