Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vancouver VS Colorado, Dec 6, 2011 + New Banner

So life back home has been a bit busy due to chiropractor appointments (yes I have a back of an 80 year old), doctor checkups, and...the dentist. I'm proud to say I only got caught with one tiny cavity. Unfortunately this resulted in getting the needle and having a fat numb face the whole day including the Canucks game I went to.
The boys killed it with a 6-0, though there were some casualties. I will not bore you with hockey talk, but if interested, will direct you to the BEST Canucks hockey blog ever.

Oh..HAI!
 

My cousin and I


 P.S Feedback on the new banner?

7 comments:

  1. two thumbs up to the banner! i'm a part of the bad back club too. it blows. stretching and keeping strong abs has helped me cause mine is disc related. two thumbs down to bad backs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new banner is amazing. love it!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. err. I love hockey too, but I happen to be a red wings fan. What can i say, I from Detroit! lol. This is my first visit to your blog (great blog btw) so I never saw the old banner but this new one is so creative! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!
    wow you have a pretty banner!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I have no idea about hockey but your photos are really cool!

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. new banner is sew good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete