Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anna Sui polish 919 - 604 bound

I'm doing this quick blog post at the airport as I wait for my flight to go back home. I absolutely hate waiting at the airport since I usually look like a nerd with my plastic framed glasses and baggy clothes aka my homeless chic look.

So couple days ago I stole borrowed this polish from my bff and I'm not sure how I feel about this.  It's got an aqua tint but after 4 coats it's not enough to cover the line at the tip of my nail.  It's suppose to have that signature rose scent after drying but the smell is mixed with with the usual polish smell.  The combination of these two made me a bit nauseous.

My friend does use this as a top coat on top of a black and she's got many complements. Maybe this polish like some people are just not meant to be single.



The girls and I went out for drinks couple nights ago at Milestone.  Look what I found in my bellini!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's so pretty, I love glittery blue, I'm wearing one right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail varnish! Have a lovely week. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not crazy about really sheer polishes either, but it's pretty, and i bet it would work well layered over another color.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun polishes! Hope you enjoyed Milestones - they DO have the best bellinis. And I hope you enjoyed VanCity - it's my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will save some room for my new polish line. It doesn't smell or have any nasty chemicals :)

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Anna Sui nailpolish!!!
    This color is amazing!!!
    Hope you had a great flight :-)
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nail polish looks cute. We like it!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice color;-) very pretty!!

    i like your blog btw - and you are welcome to check out mine, if you like:-)

    love
    modepistol

    www.modepistol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete