Monday, October 10, 2011

She Be The Best- Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

I don't know what my deal is with glitter polishes lately as I'm not a big fan of them.  Perhaps after Sue being glitter bombed on Glee made me realize the true power of glitter. 


One of my most recent polish purchases: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, a polish I can totally see myself wearing all through fall and winter.  Everyone had been raving about how it's almost identical to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. Judging by the pictures on other blogs, I would say the two are very similar.

I'm not very familiar with Revlon polishes but I found it to be a bit watery and hard to control. I tried to get away with two coats but was left with a couple of bald spots.




14 comments:

  1. Despite it being watery during application, it's a great looking color! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool nail polish!I like it!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog and this nice vernis, I follow you .. do you follow me?

    Like this

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter! in every shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! :) Why don't you visit mine? http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ If you like it follow me :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stumbled upon your blog, nice blog you have!

    Please feel to visit my blog. Let me know what you
    think of my blog, and if you feel you like my blog,
    can we follow each other?
    Looking forward to see you there.
    Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish is gorg. I want to get glitter-bombed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Special color ;) Great nails ...

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that color is rad! i own a few glittery hues. revlon seems to go on thick. sally hansen always seems to go on perfectly. i'm a huge sally hansen fan when it comes to polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been procrastination on when to get my nails done! this post makes me crave beautifully polished nails. great colors
    thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that color nail polish you have on! Unique. x

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete