Sunday, October 23, 2011

LGFW Spring 2012: Bacon Bits

the super sweet stacey mckenzie looking oh so fab

Me and the lovely singer/actress Cory Lee wearing Cydelic by Choryin
Naanafya of Garde del Avante wearing one of her super sick creations.
Me and the always so lovely blogger Erica Wark
Bobby Raffin!!! * side note* I was super nervous talking to Bobby that I instantaneously transformed into an awkward turtle.
Melissa Hwang
Sabrina Maddeaux from Faze Media

****
I have now succumbed to this whole twitter thing (yeah yeah I know, I'm 5 years late, what can I say? Story of my life)

If any of you (god knows for what reason) wants to stalk me, I will provide you with uesless comments and awkward moments.

Twat me: @ofelia_liu

14 comments:

  1. awkward turtle link! ahah soooo cute!~~ i love it dear!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey ya I'm from ottawa (are you?) and LOL you and Erica! Erica's a friend of mine I was so excited to see that picture haha hope you had a great time at LG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sad that fashion week time in Portugal is closed :( It was good while it lasted
    lifelessrobot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! i'm your newest follower :)

    http://thevixenmix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, thanks you so much for your comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and I have to say I love this post, the pictures and the people look amazing! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great shots of everyone. you look lovely also!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this recap - looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, love your blog, it's amazing!

    Take a look on my blog, I think you will like it!

    http://leon-b.blogspot.com/

    Love, Leon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh well next time you come to ottawa let me know let's hang out for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S I'm a new "stalker" for your blog now hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos there... i love your shoes :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos and outfits. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete