Friday, September 23, 2011

Can't Imagine a World Without You.

Lip balm is the one thing I absolutely cannot live without, even for a day.  Usually there are about 6-7 lip balms lying around my room, including Smith's Roseberry Salve, Softlips, Blistex, Polysporin (great for winter), MAC lip conditioner etc. But the one I keep going back to is the EOS lip balm.  It's in the shape of an egg which great if you are one of those people who just loses everything.  It makes my lips super smooth and moisturized for hours without having to reapply. Plus, it's 100% natural, and 95% organic, can't get no better than that!

The only place that I'm aware of that sells EOS lip balm in Canada is RW&CO for about $8-$10. So when I visited NYC a couple weekends ago and saw that they were only $4.99 at Walgreens, I went absolutely ballistic.


What's the one thing you can't live without?

12 comments:

  1. me too!! lipbalm...
    BTW thanks for dropping by my blog means alot
    http://ilovemyclosetxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many things i can't live without...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shape for the lip balm. I can't live without my Vitamin E cream !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking for new lip balms as I have incredibly dry lips :( so might have to see if I can get this in the UK!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely obsessed! Never tried this one though!! Might try it!

    xoxo Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lip balm ! i need it 24/7 pahaha :) I also need my diary and song writing note pad as i think i would go insane without it - and a few fashion glossies aswell :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog! :)
    Maybe you have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say for me lip gloss that I can't love without. Love your blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete