Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sinful Colors: Adventure Island

So I recently went down to the States and visited the closest Rite Aid. Like always, I attack the cosmetics aisle like I haven't eaten in a months when I see this.


Huh... when did Rite Aid Get so classy selling OP...wait a minute. That's right. Similar themes, colors, names, and display graphics. All for a $1.99 per bottle.




These two colors are a little off, but I swear they are dupes for Mermaid's Tears and Stranger Tides.

Seaweed and Open Tears

I don't know how I feel about this. If I knew about these before I purchased my OPIs and they were accessible for me, I think I would have bought them too. Only because I can buy 5 polishes for every 1 OPI and the consistency and color is pretty good. Yet it grosses me out that a company can't think for themselves and makes money by copying other brands. Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. beautiful colors!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when companies dupe and dont even bother coming up with a least a somewhat different name.. like really guys?

    but at the same time; i love cheaper options for everything haha. i guess i just wish they weren't so blatantly obvious about it :/


    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great collection, I love these colors x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete