Friday, June 10, 2011

Recent Thoughts...


  1. Never watch how I Met Your Mother while running on the treadmill
  2. Resist the urge to jump into an unattended running car and drive off with tires screeching
  3. Stop self diagnosing myself with the help of Google. Last time my calf muscle was numb and tingly for an extended period of time. I apparently nerve entrapment, multiple sclerosis, or diabetic neuropathy. Nothing good ever comes out of this.
  4. Resist the urge to try to look incredibly smart on the subway by doing yesterdays crossword puzzles with the answers memorized
  5. Will never understand people who order pizza, fries, ice cream, and every unhealthy food possible but will top it off with a diet coke.

5 comments:

  1. LOL.

    3. i can't help but diagnose myself with various life threatening and severe diseases when i google my symptoms. yesterday i read about this guy who googled why his lip was numb and tingly after poking it too many times and convinced himself he had herpes. hahah!

    4. oh, so that's how they do it! ;) people memorize the answers and finish a puzzle in 5mins while i get 1 word in the amount of time they finish a whole puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have extra mayo and bacon on that. Half-diet coke half regular coke, I'm on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. is so true! Google is definitely resonsible for a lot of health anxiety out there!

    www.metaphoricalblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao at diagnosing self with google. Every time I randomly look up a sickness, I'm like "I HAVE THIS. I HAVE THIIIS."

    ReplyDelete
  5. ew your picture got me grossed out already. didn't read the rest of your entry =T

    ReplyDelete