Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Luminatoooo

Luminato is a 10 day festival in Toronto that celebrates theatre, art, film, magic, literature, dance, food, fashion and music.

One of the thing I was really looking forward to was the only fashion event Garden of Roses: Denis Gagnon Interprets Alice.





I was super nervous when I lined up to get my makeup done because I just have a thing about people touching/styling/doing stuff to my hair/makeup. And rightly so because I left Loreal looking like a street walker.

*All images belong to Rtai

11 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! What I would give to go there!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, that dress is otherworldly. Wow. And I'm with you on the hair/makeup thing - I've actually NEVER gotten a haircut from someone other than myself, my sister, or my mother! I'm so weirdly sensitive about things like that!


    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooow
    these dress is a real piece of art!
    <3

    Welcome to my blog! And don't forget to follow if you liked it ;)
    http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bloG! i FOLLOW YOU, kisses, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING that dress looks gorgeous.
    Gosh, I've never been to Luminato, but I've always meant to every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great desing!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this dress.. It truly is a piece of art..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a stunning dress!!!!!!! <3 love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so proud that Denis Gagnon is Canadian. Truly a genius.

    Paolina
    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete